Pune Shopping

What are the items that I should bring with me because they’re not available (or are too expensive) where I am going?
Pune is considered a shopper’s paradise. One can get all sorts of branded items in this area and visit famous retail outlets. There are some western-style supermarkets and malls, including:
  • Dorabjee & Co. - Camp
  • Westside Store - Camp
  • Seasons Mall - Magarpatta City
  • Phoenix Mall - Viman Nagar
  • Shoppers Stop - Wakdewadi, Pune-Mumbai Road
  • At Home Store - Wakdewadi, Pune-Mumbai Road
  • Amanora Mall - Hadapsar
  • Kakde Magnum Mall - Camp
Will anyone have particular trouble finding clothes that fit?
This shouldn't be a problem because clothes are available all over in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Additionally, tailors are inexpensive and very good.
↑ Top
What grocery stores do expats in your city shop at?
All residential areas have a market where you can buy groceries. Some expats employ domestic staff to do the shopping for them because they know their way around the local markets. Alternatively, you can also order from Online Retail and Grocery Stores like BigBasket, Grofers or Amazon
↑ Top
Where can other household items (such as cleaning materials and home furnishings) be found?
All cleaning products and furniture can be found at all local markets and supermarkets. There are also online stores like Pepperfry and Ikea from where you can buy furnishing goods. You can find kitchen and cleaning products on online grocery and retail stores like BigBasket, Grofers or Amazon
↑ Top
What are factors that might affect my shopping habits in this country/city?
You may sometimes not find the brands that you are used to back home. However, most well-known brands are available in Pune.
↑ Top
Crown Relocations has made every effort to present accurate information. However, regulations, rates and other variables are subject to change and Crown Relocations cannot accept responsibility for the errors that might result. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact your local Crown representative.