Crown Relocations: Moving Safely in the UAE
May 5, 2020
At Crown Relocations, we have been able to continue operating normally throughout the COVID- 19 pandemic. The UAE authorities designated moving services as an essential service during the lockdown. Thanks to the advice of the Dubai economy and the Dubai and Abu Dhabi police, we’re proud to have kept commitments to all of our customers moving internationally or locally in the UAE.
How we’re adapting to our ‘new normal’
As we enter our ‘new normal’, the safety of our customers and employees is still our primary concern. We have put in place a series of robust procedures, which we will be constantly reviewing to maintain the highest standards in safety:
- All crew members have been issued with their own personal protective equipment (PPE) including; medical face masks, disposable gloves, hand sanitiser and soap.
- All Crown employees are now wearing face masks at all times in our warehouse, offices and in our vehicles; they are also wearing gloves and regularly sanitizing their hands.
- All employees will have their temperatures monitored and recorded daily.
- Trucks, vans and moving equipment will be disinfected on a regular basis.
Social distancing and contact tracing
- Our staff are following social distancing practices and maintaining a two metre (six feet) distance from our customers and any third parties.
- Packing crews are maintaining a minimum of one metre from each other, whilst always ensuring the safe handling of your goods, and overall health and safety.
- To limit interaction and support contact tracing, where possible, our crews have remained in the same work teams since the start of the UAE National Disinfection Programme, with staggered starts and access to our warehouse.
- A maximum of three crew members are allowed to travel per vehicle.
- All Crown employees have been actively encouraged to sign up for the TraceCovid app to support UAE wide contact tracing.
What we ask from our customers
- Please limit your interaction with Crown employees, we recommend one person from your household being in your home with our staff.
- Inform your Crown Relocations move manager if any member of the family displays any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Wear a face mask when interacting with Crown employees.
- Provide crew members with a bathroom, where they can regularly wash their hands and sanitize.
Please speak to your move manager or conact Jason Evans firstname.lastname@example.org, General Manager of Relocations in the UAE if you have any feedback or concerns at all.