Immigration regulations change frequently and at short notice – local knowledge helps.
For up-to-date advice on whether you are likely to meet the requirements for any visa, we strongly recommend you take our eligibility check before making an application.
Speak to our advisers over the phone and we will determine if you have what’s needed to apply. We can also advise on what you will need to do before making an application – saving you time, money and worry.
How it works
Call our UK-based Immigration team who will take some initial information and pass your details to our visa specialists. If your circumstances look favourable, we will contact you to obtain further information either via an email questionnaire or a phone call with our team – whichever suits you.
Our advisers will assess your circumstances, provide written confirmation of your eligibility and recommend the best route to obtain your visa.
Your eligibility report will include:
- Visa type for the principal applicant and family members
- Any further personal requirements (job offer or similar
- Any risk factors (pre-disclosed health conditions/convictions or similar)
- Timeline for application process completion (this is indicative, as each case is dependent on many external factors)
- Proposal for immigration application support, based on the recommended visa type
If you would like to speak to one of our advisers call 0808 120 6643 or fill in our online visa eligibility check.