Where you go, they go
As a Crown customer, you can rest assured that your pet’s relocation will be managed by caring, knowledgeable and compassionate handlers. With a network of pet transfer specialists, Crown guides you through all registrations, special travel requirements and medical regulations, so you can feel confident that your pet will enjoy a safe and successful relocation.
With preparation, planning, and affection, you can help your pet through the process and help them happily adjust to their new home.
- Purchase a pet identification tag with your new address and telephone number and attach it to your pet before the move.
- Where applicable, ensure your pet has a microchip.
- Find a vet at your new location.
- Talk to us about preferred pet transport companies.
Prepare your pet
- Maintain a normal routine and stick to the same feeding and walking schedule before and after the move.
- Prior to the move, place moving boxes in plain sight and move them around so the sound becomes familiar.
- Ensure your pet is correctly certified based on the destination location.
- Speak to your vet about relevant rabies and any other required vaccinations.
- Our knowledge of quarantine and customs in each country ensures an easier transition for both pet and family.
On moving day
- Try to either leave your pet with a friend, sitter or boarding facility, or keep them in a quiet room with less disruption.
- Some movers prefer to not have pets around on packing day due to liability reasons, so check with them beforehand.
Settling into your new place
- Let your pet explore their new surroundings in their own time.
- Make sure your pets know where its bedding, toys, food, and water are positioned.
- Reward your pet with plenty of praise and encouragement.