Please select the country

Will I need to drive my own vehicle to conduct my everyday life (work/school/shopping) at my destination?
It is best to use one’s own transport. There is a bus service but it is not reliable.

↑ Top

How can I legally drive a vehicle in this city?
An international driver's license will be required.
↑ Top

What side of the road do people drive on?
Left hand side.
↑ Top

Describe typical public transportation an expat might use to get around the city.
Not advisable. Instead, use your own transport.
↑ Top

Could an expat also use public transportation to get out of the city—to surrounding towns, recreation areas or suburbs? If so, list options.
A private transport / tour operator or shuttle company could be used but no public transport is available.
↑ Top

In regards to transportation, are there any safety issues I should be aware of?
We advise that you do not use local transportation.
↑ Top

Where do I buy tickets/tokens/etc. for the major public transportation?
Please see above.
↑ Top

Crown Relocations has made every effort to present accurate information. However, regulations, rates and other variables are subject to change and Crown Relocations cannot accept responsibility for the errors that might result. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact your local Crown representative.

Free Moving Quote

The First Step on Your
New Adventure

  • Your enquiry is handled by an expert advisor
  • Form only takes one minute to complete
  • Crown operate in over 200 locations worldwide
..everything went like clockwork and times were all on schedule..;