Please select the country

According to new Ministry of Foreign Affairs guidelines, non-EU/EEA/Swiss nationals, aiming to work in the Czech Republic for more than three months, must apply for an Employee Card at a Czech consulate (after obtaining a work permit and prior to starting work in the Czech Republic). It is no longer possible to file an Employee Card and a short-term work visa application simultaneously at a Czech consulate. This will increase processing time to 90 days.

This summary was prepared using information obtained from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic (in Czech).

Disclaimer: The above information is provided for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have any further inquiries regarding the applicability of this information, please contact Angela Volz:

Free Moving Quote

The First Step on Your
New Adventure

  • Your enquiry is handled by an expert advisor
  • Form only takes one minute to complete
  • Crown operate in over 200 locations worldwide
..everything went like clockwork and times were all on schedule..;