Partner support program
If you are moving internationally for work you’ll want to make sure your partner gets the support to settle in they need.
Crown Consultants help partners navigate the complexities of maintaining current professional skills and building new ones. Where partner employment is not an option under the terms of your visa, Consultants will guide them toward new personal goals.
Customised programs can include:
- Guidance on the creation of personal and professional networks.
- Access to employment networks.
- Coaching on resume writing and interview performance within the host country culture and norms.
- Support on non-employment based opportunities such as; starting a business, higher education, volunteering and maintaining personal interests.
Understanding the challenges that may be ahead for your partner can be a key part of your decision making process. The Crown Insight Program is a one hour session designed to help uncover the possibilities and challenges ahead.
The session will cover:
- A preliminary investigation into their field of interest.
- An assessment of their career needs and expectations as compared to the local job market.
- Discussion of your partner’s ability to work in the host location.
- An overview of the local employment market.
Personal Development Program
Some partners have a clear idea of the direction they want to take and a more targeted program is ideal. The Personal Development Program provides the platform to focus on one aspect of a profession, a chosen personal goal or will cover four different topics of importance.