Understanding the challenges that may be ahead for a partner embarking on an international assignment can be a key part of the decision making process. The Crown Insight Program is designed to help uncover the possibilities and challenges ahead.
The one hour session will cover:
- Preliminary investigation of field of interest.
- Assessment of career needs and expectations as compared to the local job market.
- Discussion of spouse/partner’s ability to work in the host location and overview of the local employment market.
Partner Support Program
For some partners finding work in the host country is a necessity, but how to go about it? What if employment is not an option? Crown Consultants help partners navigate the complexities of maintaining current professional skills and build new ones. Where employment is not an option, Consultants will guide the partner toward new personal goals.
Customized programs may include:
- Guidance on the creation of personal/professional networks.
- Access to employment networks.
- Coaching on resume writing and interview performance within the host country culture and norms.
- Discussion on non-employment based opportunities to build a stimulating lifestyle such as starting a business, higher education, and volunteering, personal interests.
Personal Development Program
Some partners have a clear idea of the direction they want to take and a more targeted program is ideal. This program provides the platform to focus on one aspect of a professional or chosen personal goal or cover four different topics of importance.