Please select the country

Immigration Service requires sponsoring employers to provide additional evidence for temporary work permit applications.

Employers in the oil and gas sector should now submit the proof of registration with the NCDMB (Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board) or CREN (Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria) when delivering engineering projects. This additional requirement will involve more time to prepare the application for a temporary work permit and employers might encounter further delays in the document gathering process.

No source available at the time of writing.

Disclaimer: The above information is provided for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have any further inquiries regarding the applicability of this information, please contact the Regional Immigration Manager, EMEA, Vladimir Dziak:

visa application

Free Moving Quote

The First Step on Your
New Adventure

  • Your enquiry is handled by an expert advisor
  • Form only takes one minute to complete
  • Crown operate in over 200 locations worldwide
..everything went like clockwork and times were all on schedule..;