Are you ready to travel back to your home country to celebrate with your family and close friends this Christmas? We know there are lots of to-dos things to take care of, here is a checklist with tips to help you plan your Christmas trip from Vietnam back home.
- Check your finance – review the exchange rates in your host and home country, as it might be better for you to take cash and exchange when you arrive. Do you need to apply for a new credit card to use in a different country? Make sure you let your bank know you’ll be spending in another country.
- Ensure that your passport is still valid, avoid heartbreak by doing this prior to the day before leaving.
- Book your travel insurance - getting caught out at this time of year would be a real frustration.
- Take care of your admin – do you need to close a bank account or renew your driving license in case you are not returning to your home country for a long time?
- Consider mobile roaming charges, which can be expensive if you haven't made arrangement with your mobile phone provider before leaving the country.
- Bring your photo camera along to capture those magical moments.
- Send Christmas gifts before you go or don’t wrap them if you are going to carry them with your hand luggage.
Crown Vietnam wishes you a Merry Christmas!