Please select the country

Translated content not available for this page

If you are thinking of starting a new life in Singapore to work, study or start a business, before you arrive, you need to be aware of is how to apply for the accurate visa for you. This can frequently be a tricky process with interminable information and undefined answers. visa in Singapore

A lot of factors will affect which type of document will be eligible for you, include home country, length of your stay and purpose of stay in Singapore.
Here are a few guidelines to help you know which visa is the best option for you.

The Social Visit Pass or Short- term Visa
The Social Visit Pass, is a kind of short-term visa that will let you to stay in the country for a period of up to 90 days. You are not able to take up employment with this document. They are issued at the border.

Long-Term Visit Pass
If you decide that you want to seek for employment you may apply for a long-term visit pass (LTVP), for this purpose you must hold a certificate of education issued by specific institutes of higher learning.
You will also need this visa  if you want to visit family and friends or accompany a child studying in Singapore.

The documents you need to be issued with a Visa. You will have to provide the following:

  • Valid Passport for at least another 6 months
  • Valid work pass if required
  • Proof of funds that will insurance the duration of your stay
  • Proof of ticket out of Singapore
singapore skyline

Free Moving Quote

The First Step on Your
New Adventure

  • Your enquiry is handled by an expert advisor
  • Form only takes one minute to complete
  • Crown operate in over 200 locations worldwide
..everything went like clockwork and times were all on schedule..;