There’s a lot to look forward to when you move to Australia. Whether you’re surfing at a sunny beach, enjoying fresh seafood or commuting on a ferry over bright blue waters; every day will be an adventure.
We want to make sure you have the confidence to move smoothly and easily, knowing there’s a financial partner at your side. That’s why we’re introducing you to Commonwealth Bank of Australia. They’re known to Aussies as CommBank.
With a variety of products and services, you can get your banking sorted in no time.
Find helpful hints and tips about moving to Australia by visiting their Moving to Australia website.
- Australia’s largest bank.
- Bank on the go with the CommBank app.
- An extensive branch and ATM network available across Australia.
- Multi-lingual staff in some branches.
- ATMs with foreign language capabilities.
- Tips and guidance about moving to Australia available on CommBank’s website.
- Depending on your situation, you may be able to get one-to-one support from a Relationship Manager in their International Premier and Retail Banking team*. They’re here to help you with your Australian banking needs.
Find out more about banking in Australia on CommBank’s Moving to Australia website.
Things you should know: Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 is a company incorporated in Australia with limited liability and subject to Australian regulation.
*Relationship management support is available to selected customers moving to Australia who earn an annual income of AUD$100,000 or above. CommBank will need to verify your income and visa to qualify for this service.