Jump to section


    Total confidence in domestic and international relocations, since 1965

    Relocating is a big change for any family. That’s why we try to spend as much time as we can making sure that everyone is well prepared in advance and has all the support they need when they arrive – wherever that may be.
    Crown Relocations’ Government team has many years’ experience working with public sector transferees, handling domestic and international relocations, through our USA and worldwide offices for GSA, Department of State and military personnel.
    Our experienced Move Managers help you plan your personnel moves and help every transferee throughout the journey. And since you’re dealing with Crown people from start to finish, you know the quality of service, communications and support are consistent at our approved offices around the world.
    Crown Relocations is an approved Transportation Service Provider for the US General Services Administration (SCAC Code: CWPH). Evaluated under the GSA’s CHAMP program, we are approved to manage household goods for relocating federal civilian agency employees. We provide a complete service from origin to destination.

    Move management


    Household goods transportation

    Shouldn’t every transfer work like clockwork? We think so. Our Move Management services are timed to perfection – everyone knows what should happen and when. 

    Handling, transporting and storing your personal belongings is something of an art form to us. You’ll find our staff to be courteous, organized and diligent in ensuring the safety of every item they handle.

    Crown Relocations Government Service is an approved GSA transportation service provider under
    the CHAMP
    (Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program). SCAC Code: CWPH

    Volunteer network: Crown's people all over the world are committed to helping those in need. 

    Where in the world?

    Crown's experience spans 50 years in the relocations business with more than 250 offices in nearly 60 countries.

    Have a question?

    Call our
    Government Services office at (571) 267-6066