Every destination offers a wide range of accommodation styles to suit the needs, lifestyle and budget of everyone. We have been helping our customers find the right home at their new destination for many years with our in-house teams providing a personal, on the ground service.
Finding the right home is a critical part of making your relocation a success. With our two home search service options, we’ll impartially explain the options available to you. Advising on different residential areas, community facilities, safety and entertainment—keeping in your needs and budget.
Personal home search service
A one-on-one personal approach provided by the Crown Relocations home search service in-house consultant at destination.
How it works
1. Review details of home search service at destination
2. Accept service proposal
3. Complete home needs profile
4. Home search professional will contact you to find your new home
* Our local destination teams are unique to each market. Full details of steps and scope of service in that market will be provided in the service proposal document.
Virtual home search service
A virtual experience backed by real people to provide an AI-powered relocation app, supporting you through your home search - from start to finish.
How it works
1. Follow the dedicated registration link and download the app
2. Build profile and view matched property options
3. Co-ordinate all admin, agent communication and viewing appointments via the app
4. Experts available 24/7 on chat to answer any questions
Why use a specialist to help find your new home?
Property markets differ greatly so ensuring that you find the right place to call home at your new destination, even if it is only for a short time, is a critical part of making the relocation process a happy experience.
Making sure your commute time, proximity to good schools, access to green space or vibrant culture is factored into a property search are just some of the more personal aspects that an expert will take account of to make sure it’s the right fit for you. Not only is there an emotional risk of living somewhere that doesn’t feel right, there can also be unforeseen costs such as extra storage because your furniture doesn’t fit or loss of deposits because the contracts were not binding.
Home search experts will:
- Provide local knowledge of the right areas to suit your lifestyle and budget
- Ensure you don’t pay any unnecessary fees or above market rates
- Guide you through the rent or purchase contract law at your destination
- Help to co-ordinate other services, such as utilities or furniture rental, so it’s simpler to just move in.
Temporary or short stay accommodation
Our teams can also help you connect to local companies who help our customers with short stay housing or hotels if you have a gap between arrival and moving into your new home.