This Crown Recommended Partner supports 65 currencies across 170 countries, covering the entire globe. There is also language support in English, French, and Spanish. In 2020, XE transacted over $18.5 billion of currency on behalf of over 100k customers from over 100 countries.
Business money transfers
This Crown Recommended Partner also supports business transfers and makes it easy for you to pay your employees in international offices. Even more XE can be integrated with ease into your existing accounting systems, giving you the ability to make many payments at once much easier, and on top it even allows you to accept payment from customers and clients.
XE money transfer app is available on OS and Android platforms with very high ratings in the reviews section. If you are looking for the advantage of transferring money on the go, using your smart phone, XE money transfer is the right choice for you.
As any other money transfer competitor out there, this Crown Recommended Partner will charge a small fee for small transfers and a small margin on the exchange rate.
Fees for the top currency transfers:
- GBP £0 - £249.99 (£2.00 Fee)
- USD $0 - $399.99 ($3.00 Fee)
- Euro €0 - €249.99 (€2.00 Fee)
- Australia AU$0 – AU$499.99 (AU$4.00 Fee)
- New Zealand NZ$0 – NZ$499.99 (NZ$4.00 Fee)
- Canada CA$0 – CA$499.00 (CA$3.00 Fee)
Safety and Security
XE money transfer is a reputable and trusted brand with a great track record in safety and security. This Crown Recommended Partner is registered and regulated in the United States of America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- United States of America: XE is registered with the United States Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
- Canada: Registered with The Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).
- United Kingdom: In the UK, the company is registered with and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). XE.com are mandated by law to safeguard your funds and appropriately segregate them from business funds.
- Australia: XE money transfer holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). They also have a Derivatives Issuer Licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
- New Zealand: This Crown Recommended Partner regulated by the Qualifying Financial Entity (QFE) in New Zealand.
The XE Currency Converter allows you to check live foreign currency exchange rates and transparent currency conversion widgets. Other providers use XE's live rate widgets for their mid-market rate references.