Saturday, July 27th, 2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
200 Mac Ln
Keasbey, NJ 08832
What is it?
Teams of 5-10 will compete to see who can pull a moving truck 100 feet in the fastest time.
Do you think you have what it takes?!
At the end of the day, only one team will be dubbed Truck Pull Champion.
Why are we doing this?
HELP FIGHT HUNGER IN NEW JERSEY
Over 919,000 people in the state of New Jersey are food insecure, including 1 in 6 children, but you can make a difference. Don’t miss this great opportunity to support Move For Hunger and help provide meals for our neighbors in need. In 2018, members of the Move For Hunger network delivered over 96,000 pounds of food to food banks in the state of New Jersey, generating over 80,000 meals for those in need.
Interested in being a sponsor?
Click here or email email@example.com for more info on sponsorships.
About Move For Hunger
Move For Hunger is a non-profit organization that mobilizes the relocation industry to fight hunger and reduce food waste. When people move, they throw away a lot of "stuff." Unfortunately, some of this "stuff" is perfectly good food that could be donated to a family in need. Move For Hunger works with professional moving companies, like Crown Relocations to rescue this food during the move and deliver it to local food banks. Move For Hunger also works to organize hundreds of food drives each year. To date, the organization has delivered more than 15 million pounds of food to food banks all across the United States and Canada.
Other steps you can take to fight hunger:
- Share this fundraising page and invite others for a day of fun!
- Talk to your children and loved ones about the 40 million Americans who aren't able to put enough food on the table and the importance of giving back.
- Organize a Move For Hunger food drive in your community.
- Moving? Hire a socially conscious mover from the Move For Hunger network, like Crown Relocations, who will deliver your food donations to a local food bank.
- Make a donation today and help us fight hunger and food waste in our local communities!