Crown has been moving people and their belongings for over 50 years and we’ve learned that there are times when customers prefer more than standard moving services. That’s why Crown offers a wide array of specialized services for our clients to choose from.
There are many reasons why you would transport a vehicle instead of driving it to your destination. At Crown, we make sure that your vehicle arrives the way you left it. You can choose between an open bed or covered truck to transport your automobile, RV, boat or any other type of vehicle. Here are a few common reasons you would transport a vehicle rather than drive it.
- You can’t drive the entire distance due to time restraints, physical ability or you just don’t want to make the drive
- You own a valuable exotic or classic vehicle and you want to make sure it arrives undamaged or you do not want to put a long distance trip on the vehicle.
- You want to make sure your vehicle, boat or RV doesn’t get damaged during a long distance cross country move
Crown offers specialized crating services for items that need special handling and packing techniques which cannot be transported using conventional methods. For instance, if you’re moving valuable pieces of art or items that have an unusual shape. Our expert movers will measure and build a custom crate for select items that are fragile, are extremely heavy or of high value. Here are a few items that are commonly crated for transportation.
- Valuable art
- Audio-visual equipment
- Small or large furniture (Fragile Items)
There are certain items that you may have used a professional service to install in your home and require the same level of service in order to move it to your new destination. We can disassemble/disconnect items and transport them as well as assemble/connect them at your final destination. Here are a few examples of items you may want specialized service for.
- Custom made furniture pieces\
- Home theater systems
- Wall mounted flat screen TVs
- Surround sound audio systems