As a global non-profit, edX is transforming traditional education, removing the barriers of cost, location and access. Offering 2000 online courses from 140 leading institutions, edX helps people gain new skills, advance their careers, or learn for fun with courses in computer programming, data science, business, finance, marketing, engineering, language, humanities, science and more.
Almost all courses on edX are free to try. For a fee, learners can submit graded assignments and earn certificates of completion which can be highlighted on their resumes or LinkedIn profile. This is the commissionable part of the program.
Many of this Crown Relocations Recommended Partner's courses are part of larger programs for learners to acquire deep skills in a field. The Micro Masters programs consist of a series of graduate level courses for those looking for advanced training and the Professional Certificate programs provide a career pathway for those new to a field.
Save 30% OFF on Selected Courses & ProgramsGet Deal
edX offer online courses in the following subjects:
Business & Management
Courses in accounting, marketing management, digital marketing, marketing analytics, finance, economics, IT, supply chain, entrepreneurship, operations management, health care administration, fintech, public speaking and more.
from high school to college-level math courses, master calculus, statistics, algebra, regression and more.
Science & Engineering
Top online courses in biology, anatomy, life science, chemistry, physics, and various engineering courses including manufacturing, material science, robotics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and civil engineering.
Learn Spanish, Chinese, French, English, and even sign language.2000 courses in additional subjects including art, law, politics, history, architecture, philosophy, literature, food and nutrition, health and wellness, developmental and behavioral psychology, etc.
Publishers are unable to promote Masters courses, however are able to promote Micromasters
Build the workforce of tomorrow, today. Create essential skills pathways with verifiable and stackable credentials to upskill and train every employee with the highest quality eLearning experiences, in today's most job-relevant subject areas. Unlock the potential of your organization with edX For Business.
The power of learning with edX, effortlessly upskill and train your workforce with a flexible platform.
- 1,000s of courses - in-demand courses and stackable credentials ensure employee learning is aligned with business goals
- World-class content - expert instruction from the world’s leading universities and companies using courses designed to promote active, deep learning
- Informed by science - using the findings of the McGovern Brain Institute, edX courses motivate and engage learners to maximize long-term learning benefits
- Social Learning - private cohorts facilitate inter-company learning and real-world applications
- Actionable data - administration and learner dashboards provide insight into learner progress while helping admins manage their program
- White glove services - solve employee skills gaps with pathways and resources that promote employee adoption and engagement